How we began?
- We started in 2000 working and producing beach sarong for export market specialty to Cancun Mexico and Hawaii
- Few customer asking to develop custom sarong follow the market need, since then we do more focus in customize sarong
- Now we sent almost to 200 destination worldwide by working together with DHL
- We happy the growing of the company and wish to grow more in order we can continue to contribute to the local community
- When We started in 2000 we were working with 2 people and now we are working with 100 more people
- Our factory started with 90 meters square and now we were running 6000 square meter
Our companyâ€™s clients receive orders worldwide, selling products in mainland USA, Mexico, Canada, Australia, Bahamas, French Polynesia, Spain, French, retail stores, as wholesalers. We specialize in providing beach sarong or pareo to our customers. We cater for small to high end mass bulk production in beach sarong and pride ourselves on understanding consumersâ€™ demands for Western highÂ quality and time efficiency at a reasonable price.
Our aim is to help our local community through employment and aiding in the livelihood around us, Bali especially. We work with those around us to help flourish the local economy while supplying quality beachwear and meeting our customerâ€™s needs. To reduce waste, we reuse the fabric, creating patchworks of clothes, toys, and mats. Our company aims to improve our workerâ€™s satisfaction, efficiency and contribution to the community. We ensure our staffâ€™s wellbeing and happiness through free healthcare insurance, following legal controls, annual bonus, interest free loan, implementing training, and going on staff trips together. Weâ€™ve also helped through distributing rice and other food necessities, donating for the building of infrastructure, and providing scholarships to those living in the community we are in now, and grew up in, and will continue to do so.
Jl. Taman Pancing Timur No.48 Kepaon, Pemogan, Denpasar,
Bali Indonesia 80221
Monday â€“ Saturday: 8am â€“ 5pm